While many of the same principles of securing sponsorship for a full-size race car apply to karts, there are a few key differences that always seem to trip drivers up.
Often, you’re working with very little TV coverage and hospitality, not to mention very little advertising space on the kart.
But that doesn’t mean it’s not possible to get sponsorship for karting. It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting out in a local series or are going for one of the big championships. You’ve got plenty of value you can offer to businesses, you’ve just got to pitch it right.
In the ebook you’ll learn:
- How to research potential sponsors to increase your success rate
- How to define a business’s goals to ensure you get replies to your pitches
- How to create a pitch that stands out and gets your noticed
- Other things karters need to think about when pitching for sponsorship
- Ideas you can use in your own pitches
Get your free Sponsorship for Karters ebook
The ebook covers finding, researching and pitching to businesses to help you succeed in your karting career.