Welcome to the notarised quick reference guide for episode thirty-seven of the Racing Mentor Sponsorship Podcast. This week: How to make outsourcing work for you. Jess and Toby explain what it is, and share their own anecdotal evidence on the overwhelming benefits that outsourcing can bring to the many layers of your racing life. Engaging expert help (even on simple tasks), can transform your results.
Listen at the links below, or search on your favourite platforms.
Here are the key talking points:
03:20 – Jess and Toby’s own experiences of outsourcing
11:28 – Understanding your time and your value (and what someone else can do better)
17:20 – Okay, so what should you outsource?
25:12 – And the essentials you absolutely shouldn’t
31:31 – Toby looks at what it all means for big picture results
36:34 – What would you like to outsource?
37:47 – Driver of the week: James Cannon
- Team Hamster Racing (Facebook link)
- Ask Jess a question for the show here
- Nominate a driver of the week here
- Join the RM Side Hustle Community
- Join the RM Sponsorship Community
- Racing Mentor Podium Club
- Sign up for the RM newsletter
- Read past editions of the Jess of all trades newsletter
- Buy the Get Paid To Race book
- Read: Tasks you might set a virtual assistant (blogpost)
- Read: The essentials of time management (blogpost)
- Plan your outsourcing: 1:1 coaching sessions with Jess
- Take the sponsorship accelerator: Six Weeks to Success