What does it mean to think outside the box? Jess and Toby talk you through digging your way out of the box, set up some challenging scenarios, and workshop some out-of-the-box answers.
We are 36 minutes for this episode, so good for a car journey if you’re back to work this week, or during your morning workout.
Listen above, at the links below, or search on your favourite platforms.
Need the highlights?
02:00 – Releasing creativity
02:50 – How Jess went got published on her terms
05:30 – What’s inside the box? (and what might be outside)
06:54 – Toby’s outside the box example
09:00 – Why you need to get everything down on paper
10:20 – One big idea is a hook
11:30 – Tips and tricks for opening up your creative brain
13:50 – What YOU can do (without the car)
14:40 – Good ideas bring pitch confidence
15:10 – Toby’s experience of strong sponsorship partnering
16:05 – Creative beginnings with Six Weeks to Success
17:10 – Jess takes on the brainstorm challenge!
17:42 – Challenge One – New brands
21:07 – Challenge Two – Product placement
23:40 – Challenge Three – Digital brand awareness
27:40 – Throwing all your ideas out there (digs you out the box)
29:30 – Scaling your idea to fit
31:35 – Driver of the week: Rally driver Cristiana Oprea
34:50 – Submit your driver of the week nominees
35:55 – Send us your feedback
- Launching Get Paid to Race in 2018
- RM Sponsorship Community
- Momentum Social
- Driver of the Week: Cristiana Oprea
- Cristiana Oprea at TedxBucharestSalon
- Refreshing what you offer
- Use this time before racing restarts
- Building sponsor relationships
- Get brainstorming with Jess
- Six Weeks to Success
- Buy the Get Paid To Race book
- Find Racing Mentor on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Join the Racing Mentor Sponsorship group on Facebook.
- Find Toby on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Visit Toby’s website: Toby Trice Racing.
How to research sponsor goals