Six Weeks to Success has been running live and online since February this year and has helped a handful racers to land six-figures of sponsorship between them – most within the six-week course time frame.
The course was previously only open to those who could spare the time to join the live session once a week. Due to popular demand, we’ve now created an online version of the course for those of you who would like to go through it at your own pace.
The course takes you through the six parts of Get Paid to Race. You’ll learn:
- How to build a brand that has sponsors knocking at your door.
- How to define what you offer in a way that shows a business exactly how they’ll benefit from a partnership.
- How to research potential sponsors in a way that will increase your chances of landing them.
- How to write a pitch that stands out and makes a potential sponsor want to know more.
- How to look after your sponsors so they keep signing for more money year-after-year.
The course will also help you to:
- Understand your worth.
- Build your confidence when it comes to approaching sponsors.
- Learn valuable sales skills you’ll be able to carry throughout your career.
- How to maximise what you’re doing with your time so you get the most ‘Yes!’ replies with the smallest amount of effort.
“The course helped way beyond my expectations. I landed two sponsors within the six-week course time frame and am now continuing to work with other sponsors. I have gained confidence in what I can offer and absolutely love working with sponsors now!”Toby Trice – Racing Driver
What you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to the course – even when the price increases
- All course updates
- Hours of video training
- Email sponsorship templates you can copy and paste
- A workbook to help you brainstorm your brand, offerings and pitch ideas
- Other downloadables to help you on your journey
- The option to get one-on-one support from the Racing Mentor herself, Jess Shanahan
“The course has given me much more direction. Understanding yourself and what you can offer is vital and before the course, I was never really sure what made me stand out. Now I do and it feels great.”Alex Waterman – Rally Driver
What does early-access mean?
Joining the early access means you’ll be able to help shape the content of the course. You’ll have direct access to Jess and will be able to make suggestions as you go. You’ll also be able to ask questions that will end up in the final Q&A module.
Once you’ve completed the course, we’ll also ask for a little feedback to help us improve and would love to gather any success stories at the same time. We know you’ll have your own to share after working through the course.
You’ll also get a special price that’s roughly 50% off.
So you’ll be able to save money on a course proven to help you bring in sponsorship!
Join the early access
Take the next step in your career
Enter your details below to be the first to know when the early access opens
If you have any questions, please post them in the Racing Mentor Sponsorship Community on Facebook.
The Six Weeks to Success course provided me with the confidence and skills to reach beyond my network. I contact more. I offer more. I follow up more. I believe more!Nina Ritson – Racing Mum